An integrator chiropractic adjustment is:
1. PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
2. SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3. GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
4. FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5. RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6. TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7. EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8. RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9. CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
The Integrator instrument, is a tool that was designed and built to reproduce what the hands intend to achieve during an adjustment. Originally it was manufactured for use in research only, but the advantages and benefits achieved when the results were measured lead to overwhelming demand for its use in private practice.